LPG Myanmar 2017 will be held on 30th May – 1 June 2017 at the Sedona Hotel, Yangon, Myanmar. This event is fully endorsed by Myanmar Ministry of Electricity and Energy (MOEE) and Myanmar Petrochemical Enterprise (MPE).
The Supporting Partner for this event is LPG Gas Center (Japan). This event is expected to attract at least 500 local and International participants including many newly licensed LPG companies.
Demand for LPG in Myanmar has seen rapid double-digit growth in the past 5 years. It is expected to grow by 20-30% in 2017 due to the following reasons:
1. Completion of the first privately run LPG Import terminal by Asia AVA Gas at the second half of 2017. This is expected to lower the supply price of LPG in Myanmar by at least 20%.
2. Completion of licensing system in Myanmar. Myanmar government has since issued more than 200 temporary LPG licenses to companies in the different stages of LPG distribution. More than 50% are new players in the industry. It is widely expected that details of the finalised licensing scheme would be announced at LPG Myanmar 2017.
3. Submission of new regulatory framework by the Ministry would allow better regulation of the industry upon its endorsement by the Parliament.
4. Upward adjustment of the electricity tariff that would encourage more households to switch to LPG in 2017
5. With completion of many factories and industries at the Thilawa Special Economic Zone, it is expected that there will be an increase of LPG demand for small scale power generation in 2017
For companies who are looking at penetration into Myanmar market, this is a good platform for you to network with the various stakeholders of Myanmar LPG Market and also to learn more about the current situation of the Myanmar LPG Industry.
There would also be an exhibition held concurrently with the conference. With more than 20 exhibition booths expected to be on display, LPG Myanmar would be the exhibition where new and existing LPG players connect with equipment suppliers and LPG service vendors to make informed choice of their business procurement.
For LPG companies who wish to connect more directly with the LPG stakeholders in Myanmar there are also various sponsorship opportunities for you to strategise your branding in Myanmar.
For more details of the event, pls connect with our dedicated sales staff at email@example.com or give us a call at +65 6742 2485.
[Download LPG Myanmar 2017 brochure here.]